Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can anyonne recommend steps to so a good spa like facial at home?

also any products?





I have dry skin.





ThanksCan anyonne recommend steps to so a good spa like facial at home?
I give myself a facial at home a couple of times a week. I use Miessence organic products from Austraila They are really awesome, smell wonderful and when you read the label you can actually understand everything that is in them - no synthetic chemicals at all.





Facial Steps:


Cleanse


Exfoliate


Mask


Conditioner


Gel for trouble spots


Moisturize





http://www.trulyorganicbeauty.comCan anyonne recommend steps to so a good spa like facial at home?
i give myself facials every other day in my house with a mask in addition to my daily cleaning routine. The masks I use are here:





http://beaurevee.spaces.live.com





you can actually use them everyday as they are mellow enough for everyday use.
I use Arbonne facial products. It really feels like you're getting a facial at home every day. They now have a chemical peel (gentle enough for rosacea skin) that you can add to your regimen too. The products are formulated to reverse the damage that the sun/environment has been doing to our skin. The before/after photos are amazing. Let me know if you would like more information or samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment