Monday, December 21, 2009

Does Clinique 3 step facial care work? Is it worth the money?

Hi Girly:)





Yes, Clinique does work. The toner and soap are okay.


I started out with it as a teenager. I'm 24 now.





Is it worth the money?





Not to me. I like DHC skincare products, the products are from Japan and they use natural olive oil in alot of their items which is super great for your skin.





They have a complete skincare regimen including a daily lotion and a mild olive soap. Here is a good set to start with:


http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail鈥?/a>


and they have a catalouge.





This for me is the best of the best as worth the money. I have NEVER felt my skin like this before. It was glowing~





I also use a couple other goodies from Sephora which include:





Fresh: Rose Face mask http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





On the cheap the three best things for your face are to balance your skin, daily wash using a pure white Dove original soap bar, witch hazel a natural toner, Seabreeze face wash uses witch hazel and lastly the new Garnier Nutritioniste Skin renew lotion with SPF15.





Makeupalley.com is a huge makeup community, its where I go for alot of my advice.





http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>








~Hope this helps~Does Clinique 3 step facial care work? Is it worth the money?
I use it, though not as often as I should. I do love it though. (I'm just not a routine person).





The only thing I suggest though is to really know your face and make sure the make up lady does too. I went one time and they gave me lotion as the third step when I should have received the gel. So sometimes getting second opinions on which type you get might make a difference. I noticed a huge difference when I switched to the gel. But your face type might call for the lotion, so be sure to ASK!





They also usually give away samples and stuff, so ask the counter if they happen to have any because you are interested in trying it.Does Clinique 3 step facial care work? Is it worth the money?
i really dont know.. im posting an answer so i can look back at the results cause i really want to know too!
yes, I especially love their yellow moisturing gel.
OMG YES... I went to the Clinique counter and had them do it then I bought it for home... I'll never use anything else. My skin is bright, firm, and so soft! Its awesome!
In my experience it has, and it's actually much less expensive than some of the stuff out there. Consult with the person at the Clinique counter to make sure you are buying what is appropriate for your skin type. There are different types of soaps, toners and moisturizers in the system.
Yes, actually it did. I used to have acne all over my face but after i used the three step facial care, not only did my acne go away, my skin got soft as a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment