Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What should be your skin care steps after your facial? I mean at home regimen, for oily skin? Till next facial

feel free to try this website for answer:





http://www.care2.com/channels/solutions/self/304





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty/skin-care/basic-skin-care.htmWhat should be your skin care steps after your facial? I mean at home regimen, for oily skin? Till next facial
Daily regime should be cleanse, tone, moisturize with products specifically made for oily skin. Always be sure to moisturize, even with oily skin, otherwise your skin can dry out and get flaky. I like the Body shop's Tea Tree line, made for oily skin. Their moisturizer is light and not greasy.





Once or twice a week, scrub and use a clay mask in addition to the other three steps (these should be done between the cleanse and tone steps, I usually mask first then scrub). For a scrub I use the Body Shop's tea tree and for a mask I use Biore or Olay. If you have blackheads, I reccomend Biore's nose strips twice a week.





Before my first facial a year ago, I washed my face every other day and did nothing else and I had a bunch of blemishes and really oily skin. Now I use that regime and mineral makeup that doesn't clog my pores, I get one blemish a month at the most (I used to get 2 or 3 a week). It works great, this past facial the lady told me I had the best teenage skin she had seen (I'm nearly 17). Good luck!What should be your skin care steps after your facial? I mean at home regimen, for oily skin? Till next facial
Wash, moisturize with a non-oily moisturizer, and always always always wear sunscreen. Treat blemishes as needed.
cleanse


tone


moisturize (only if u have dry skin)


sun screen when going outside

No comments:

Post a Comment