Monday, December 14, 2009

Does a professional facial help acne?

I have a sudden unusual breakout of bad acne. Will a professional facial help, or irritate it? I've never had one before.Does a professional facial help acne?
I use to break out alot, I did facial and it was great for 1 day and it got so bad after the next day.


I jump to microdermabrasion, when I first do that I can feel acne being suck out of my skin and now I don't get that feeling no more. They have these rays that prevent acne from underneath coming up. It cleans your pore, exfoliate your skin and so much more. Does a professional facial help acne?
Yes it may help you. Because lot of facial products are available specially for acne. But you must visit dermatologist first to know the real condition of your skin. He will let you know exactly will acne facial useful for you or not. Here I am forwarding you the website link that i have found helpful for you. You can find acne facial products available in the market. The link is
it didnt really help me. it made my face feel cleaner, but the acne didnt go away

No comments:

Post a Comment