Monday, December 14, 2009

Special Skin Care - facials?

I've just bought a microdermabrasion machine from ebay. It's the diamond head one, I should get it in a few weeks and am pretty excited. I've had the treatment at beauty salons many times before but am not too sure what products I should be using.


As far as I know (or think, or assume) I will need a good cleanser, possibly followed by something else to remove any residue from the cleanser, then I use the the micro-D, and then followed by some sort of other cleanser? or just rinse? and then I'd like a mask to let my skin absorb nutrients (ps- this machine also has the ultrasonic where it lets nutrients into your skin better) and then a mask to soothe the skin and then a toner and then a moisturiser?





This is just what I think I will need, but am not sure, so anyone can help me on this and even recommend products (that are available in Australia) that would be great!





Thanks everyone!Special Skin Care - facials?
I do not know anything about Micro-D machines but I can highly recommend that you use a new skincare that has been on the market for just over 12 months. This has changed my skin and my daughter swears by it as she had bad acne which has now gone. I was so impressed by the skincare I became a consultant. I used to wear make up everyday and now I don't. The skincare is called Cresults Active Manuka Honey. Can order it online. Has a 60 day money back guarantee and is very reasonably priced for what it does. I could supply you with sampes if you wish. Website below.Special Skin Care - facials?
Are you a qualified beauty therapist? Skin care therapist?


If not, you should leave it to the professionals. Make sure you know what you are doing with the machine, before you put it anywhere near your face, there is a special technique and sequence that must be followed with micro you can't just start anywhere on the face or you will end up with an uneven skin tone and skin structure in time.


Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment