Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When should I get a professional facial before the wedding?

So my sister used WaySpa to buy a facial at a nearby spa for me to pamper myself before the wedding. My fiance and I are considering using that as an excuse to get a couple's massage. But anyway... when should I make the appointment for? This is my first facial. It is called an Express 30 minute Facial, so I'm assuming it's a rather basic one. At this point, I was thinking 2 days before. Any experience or advice? Thanks!When should I get a professional facial before the wedding?
I would go AT LEAST a week before your wedding. Facials can go either way, but since it's your first time you don't know how you'll react and to be on the safe side you should give yourself at least a week (preferrably 2) before your wedding day. Facials can often lead to break-outs and redness due to the fact that it's supposed to unclog your pores and has a tendency to bring out blemishes.When should I get a professional facial before the wedding?
I would schedule it at least 2 weeks if not 4 weeks before the big day! It takes time for your skin to get used to something new. I sell Mary Kay cosmetics and would suggest getting a facial even 6 months ahead of time and then you can be using the skin care up until the wedding to have your face looking it's best!
I think you should go a week before sometime your face can get red from a facial especially when they schulf off all the dead skin. It takes a few days for your face to look back the way it did and if you are going to wear makeup on your wedding day you don't want to clog your pores or cause an acne break out.


Good Luck
No, no, no, no, no!





Never get a facial that close to any big event! A facial is designed to open up your pores and deep cleanse. This will actually cause minor break outs!





At minimum schedule a facial at least 2 weeks before any big event!
I have sensitivie skin -


NEVER EVER do it too close to the day of your event


I am having my facial 4 weeks before the wedding !
I would do it about 5-6 days or more before, because what if you have some reaction to it?
no
  • annual credit report
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment