Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does anyone have a facial piercing but have a Professional job?

Just wondering does anyone have a facial piercing that works in an office or a professional place.


Im going to be a Registered Massage Therapist (will be doing it medically) and i really want my lip pierced. My parents wont let me get it saying ill ruin my future career and wont find a job. Im 19 and in college. Ill be working in a year. If someone does have a piercing and work in an office or something like that. Do you try to hide it or leave it. Im going to be building up a clientele so its not what the boss thinks of me more than the publicDoes anyone have a facial piercing but have a Professional job?
Just do what everyone else does, for example my school banned ';emo'; hair.. so the first day I brush my hair back.. mysteriously.. Little by Little my hair was falling back to cover my forehead.. in two weeks I had my emo hair and no one really care about it.. [few people commented, but just ignored it] now I have a semester in the school and my hair is not as it use to be covering just the forehead and liLittleit of the eye, now I cover both eyes ;).


works as long as you are not a politician.Does anyone have a facial piercing but have a Professional job?
Face piercings and even multiple ear piercings, does not look professional in any way. So, if you want to be successful, I would suggest no piercings on the face, b/c the clientle that like their massage therapists with multiple face piercings wouldn't be getting a massage in the first place, they would be getting a tattoo or drink at a bar in the ghetto.
remember you can always get it and take it out for work
i have my lip pierced and i work as a receptionist, my bosses have no problem with it.
if you want a facial piercing but it needs to be hidden i suggest a septum. very easy to hide when needed

No comments:

Post a Comment