Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you have enough in your bank to give that special girl a pearl necklace AND a facial?

With me being a non-certified teacher, she can get one or the other. I can go to Kay Jewelers or take her to one of these spas in the suburbs...Do you have enough in your bank to give that special girl a pearl necklace AND a facial?
I love a pearl necklace but I'm partial to the facial personally. I think you probably have enough saved up for both. Why not blow the whole load?Do you have enough in your bank to give that special girl a pearl necklace AND a facial?
You should be able to take care of both of those without leaving the house... lol.
Hmmmm.


This is a loaded question.
isnt peoples innocence refreshing???
Since I am that girl, I don't have enough for that, but I do have enough to give my special man (my husband) that New York Giants (he's a native New Yorker) leather jacket he wants so badly (God only knows why - they stink!) LOL





Anyway, if that's what he wants, I'm going to get it for him.
Not right now...maybe in a couple of days.
i thought this was meant to be a nasty reference..





sorry.





do the spa though... it's much more beneficial for her.. she'll appreciate it..
i might have to take out a loan for the second but id make sure she got everything that was comeing to her
lol there is PLENTY in the bank,,,,,


;-)
If she anything like me, she'd much prefer both of those gifts to be home-made.
just do what my thrifty husband did on my last birthday....he bought me a stick pin from wal mart and gave me a paper bag for my facial.
I'm surprised you didnt get any cunning answers about how to give her two in one and it not costing anything.





Hmmm I thought these guys would be more quick to jump on the ball about this one.
How about the necklace


you can give her a day at the spa and a HAPPY ENDING


that would be nice and when your done whip out the bling and get it on..





have a wonderful day...





Ssshhhh holla@urgirl ;P
Yes,
no, I have nothing....not for that special someone. I bought him an I Phone and he has it already
Do a spa day, I think that would be great. I would love that gift!





But she is isn't into all that, get her some diamonds!
I'm effin broke....but that's a gift I could keep on giving...and I'll even throw in a pearl ankle bracelet as well....
if she really loved you she'd be satisfied with a homemade pearl necklace.








:)

No comments:

Post a Comment