Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it normal to breakout after a professional facial?

I got a facial done at a spa on friday afternoon/evening


I was expecting some facial inflammation and such, so I scheduled it for a friday so I had the weekend to heal.





My face looks like I'm about to get my period, ughh





I'm 16 will moderate acne, so I used my money to get a facial that felt REALLY good at the time. It was like a hundred bucks! She extracted some blackheads and such, but all of them turned into zits.





I also got a weird very very small rash under my chin.Is it normal to breakout after a professional facial?
i think its normal and should clear up in a couple days.


moisturize and wash it still. and pull your hair back when you sleep





good luck!Is it normal to breakout after a professional facial?
allergy reaction to whatever she uses on you.
This is definitely NOT normal. Pay a


visit back to the spa and tell them what


has happened. You're not supposed to


get an allergic reaction, if it were like that


no one would pay $100 to get a facial then


later on break out. It's either the tools she


used isn't clean or you have an allergic


reaction. Visit your doctor they should


be able to prescribe some creams for you


to put on your face to reduce the redness


and swelling. I hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment