Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What should I buy & what steps do I need to take to get nice looking facial skin, talk me through it PLEASE!!!

I'm a guy by the way, so no talk of washing my make up off before bed or using non oily foundations!!! :)What should I buy %26amp; what steps do I need to take to get nice looking facial skin, talk me through it PLEASE!!!
My brother uses Neutrogena products and they seem to help him. He uses Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cream Cleanser, and the Neutrogena Acne Stress Cream Cleanser as well. Hope that helps.What should I buy %26amp; what steps do I need to take to get nice looking facial skin, talk me through it PLEASE!!!
I just started using Burt's Bees soap bark and chamomile facial cleanser and I am amazed at how my skin is clearing up and I didn't really have problem skin except for a few areas. I was using really good facial cleanser before by origins and this stuff beats that. So basically all you need to do is just find a good cleanser that isn't too harsh, I would recommend that one I'm using because it is the best I've ever used. Follow up with a toner. A regular one if you have normal to dry skin, or a oil refining one if you have oily skin. Some nice ones to try origins united state or oil refiner. Then apply a thin layer of moisturizer. Burts Bees makes Men's products so you wouldn't smell like milk and honey, but I think all natural is better personally so I'm recommending that brand again. Then you could just put tiny tiny dabs of pimple cream ( I like ZapZyt personally) on any problem areas. Tiny so they don't make a white flake, and because a little goes a long way.





By the way, I only say I think natural is better because many cleansers, lotions, shampoos, body washes contain harsh detergents and preservatives that can not only aggravate your skin but many of these chemicals are also carcinogens. I switched over to more natural products and my hair and skin are much better for it.
Who cares if your a guy lol! use this before you go to bed.


http://www.thebodyshop.com/images/bathpc鈥?/a>





Leave it on and then in the morning scrub it off and use some of this


http://www.mexat.com/vb/attachment.php?a鈥?/a>


This one is amazing its called Natural Powder Facial Blotting Tissues and theyre like this power tissue and you make it wet then scrub and your skin goesw really dry but soft at the same time! Then put some more strawb stuff of but wash it off before you go anywhere. I do this EVERY day and i literally have really good skin ( if i say so myself) i dont get any spots or blotches. Im not oily either tbh!!





But i donthave spots because i use thisss


http://www.auravita.com/prodimages/dewi/鈥?/a>


This is the very BEST!


Have a spot? put it on and its gone in an hour. Literally.





HOPE THIS HELPS!!


Pehaps it was the best answer...





x
Just some basic great products will work for you. So this is what I recommend:





Cetaphil Cleanser and Cetaphil Moisturizer. Wash your face morning and night, and then moisturizer afterward each time. Cetaphil products are gentle and should leave your skin looking refreshed and hydrated.
when you come inside from outdoor activities wash your face with hot soapy water and dont touch your facfe with your fingers they have many oils that with clog your poars.





http://www.guyskincare.com/?gclid=CN6d7K鈥?/a>
It depends on the issue(s) you are having. Your best bet is to see a dermatologist because over the counter products are usually only marginally helpful.
try an natural avacado mask or red clay mask from the store. get sum avacados and mash them up put them on your face for a while like 15 mins n wash it off with warm water it should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment