Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have tried every cleanser on the market...even professional ones.Still have blackheads.Get facials to. Help!

Even though it does help after a facial, only decent for about 1 week!! I eat very well to, so its not my diet contributing to it. Does anyone else have this problem and what do u do about it???I have tried every cleanser on the market...even professional ones.Still have blackheads.Get facials to. Help!
Go to a Dermatologist and get professional help. A lot of skin problems is hormonal and a Dermatologist will know what to do for you.I have tried every cleanser on the market...even professional ones.Still have blackheads.Get facials to. Help!
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I can tell you which one I use. I use to have really bad black head breakouts. Not so much now. I hardley ever have them. The product i use is Blackhead Clearing Cleanser by AVON. Check out this webstie you c an find it there.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
read tips on treating acne and more on skincare on this site
Darlin I think your pours are the size of a studio apartment. You need to cleanse your skin and then rinse with cold water to close up those pours as fast as possible. Also moisturize with a light cream right after you dry your face. I know, you're thinking I'm nuts to tell you to moisturize but what that will do is fill the pours with clean moisturizer instead of oil and dirt!! Try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment