Monday, December 21, 2009

How can you care for a dying relative i need to comfort my step-sister she has facial cancer?

ok so here is sum backstory my friend jayson and i have been friends since nintendo powerfest '91 and now we are grown ups ready to go TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM!!! but here is my question last month i get a call from my step-brother his name is Jemzi and he's like ';logiclrd just got a dignosis in and apparently my sister is going into 3rd stage facial cancer'; now she is my step-sister and even though lol i know step-siblings are lower than blacks i still feel really bad and i need some ways to help make her feel better in her time of need. so like here is my question: apparently she has a very rare disorder along with the cancer that causes her to mispell all the time and she really feels bad about it and i wish i could make her better i have a guuitar and i wrote her a song called ';i before e soon ull be in heaven'; and it was supposed to solve two birds with one stone but it just made her cry even more. so here is my question: apparently she has like 2 years at best we are tryingHow can you care for a dying relative i need to comfort my step-sister she has facial cancer?
You've done the first, best thing - caring.


Check out the site below , especially the section ';Helping people with terminal illness';.


If she is also dealing with facial differences because of the cancer, you can contact the Changing Faces organization for advice (link to their website is also below).

No comments:

Post a Comment