Monday, December 14, 2009

So girls, do you have a special facial expression that says,?

take me now?So girls, do you have a special facial expression that says,?
uh yeah...i guess so.


ahaha.


when she looks at you (in your eyes, not just at you) and smiles (playfully, seriously, jokingly, etc.) and is still smiling when she looks away, thats usually a sign. another one could be if she is looking at you as if she has something she wants to tell you, or say, but doesnt. if she a little more ';wild'; then she might wink or pout her lips...haha. but i wouldnt ever. its probably not too common....lol. the rest are good signs though.So girls, do you have a special facial expression that says,?
ya


answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yeah, I guess when my tongue is wagging out back and forth with slobber drooling off it, I'm panting excessively hard, My eyes look like they are bulging out staring at your zipper, then You got the look!
Bite my bottom lip, with my eyes looking up at the guy, not straight at him, but like at his forehead or hair. [ Then back at his eyes ] lol.
Some people will communitcate in face expression
I also have an expression that says, 'youre a desperate freak'.
Possibly...
i do, definitely =]
yep you'll know it too.








but like it would ever happen with you! lol
yeah.... but I never show it
when a girl locks eyes on you and gives you those ';bedroom'; eyes then she wants you there and now! haha
You know this.





Works without fail everytime, too
;0 oh baby baby
Yes. But only to certain guys.
maybe...; )
ma ex used to say ohhh yessssssssssss
oh yesss ;)
well according 2 my ex i have this face that i do when i'm in mood....he should know lol
Mmmm...I don't know.... lol.
i don't think so.
maybe like biting my lip and smiling and saying ';take me now';!lol
mm... you'll see it in my eyes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment